This FAQ is about our business and business practices. For questions about our products please go here.
Can you trust your money with us?
- Yes, you can. We use Stripe as our "payment gateway," which is web talk for merchant bank. They manage all of our credit card and debit card transactions for us. Stripe is used by thousands of web companies worldwide, and the service is integrated with our web server, which assures nothing is lost in translation. You can also pay with Paypal, and if there is one thing Paypal knows how to do, it's take care of money, as all of us who pay their fees know.
Will you share my private information with anybody?
- No, we won't. Within Sampsons All Natural the only person who will know you is our production/warehouse/mailing-clerk/janitor guy, and he's unusually tight lipped. Of course, if you wish to make a public comment on our website, there will be a reference to you.
How can I check the status of my order, or look at my order history?
- Login to your account at the top of any page.
I want to return my product. Is there a money back guarantee?
- Absolutely! If you are unhappy with something you have bought from us, you may return your product for a full refund of your original purchase price. I mean, if your taste in moisturizers is that impoverished, you probably need the money.
Do you charge sales tax?
- Yes, if we mail to Wisconsin.
About shipping charges, what are they?
- As of June 11, 2013, we no longer charge for shipping. Because our products last so long, our customers prefer to order one at a time as they need new product. At the same time we raised the price by $3 per item to help defray our shipping costs.
I saw somewhere your moisturizers are made in Wisconsin?
- Yes, where they are handcrafted in very small, controlled batches. Our idea of a large batch is anything more than 25 jars.